We’ve been developing a custom analytics solution for Brandpa, which we plan to make available to our sellers in the near future. You’ll be able to see how all your domains are performing.
Currently we’re experimenting with tracking:
- How often a domain is shown in search results
- How often a domain is featured, e.g. on our homepage or About page
- How often a domain is clicked on
- How often a domain is visited from an external source, e.g. an ad, social post, or traffic to the domain itself
- How often a domain is favourited
- How often a domain is viewed for more than 30 seconds
- How often someone starts to buy a domain (i.e. clicks “Buy now”)
Once we’re sure we’ve got the right metrics and they work properly, we plan to build these stats into our seller’s admin area, so you can track them yourselves.
As always, your comments are welcome.
Today we’re rolling out some improvements for all sellers:
Check your own domains
You can now check yourself if your domains are pointed to Brandpa correctly:
- Log in to Brandpa
- Click Approved to view your approved names
- Next to each name you will see whether it is pointing to Brandpa (green) or not (red). If it is not pointing correctly, an explanation of the problem will be shown.
- The status of all names is checked automatically once a day, but you can check it on demand by clicking Check domains.
- Note that due to the way domains work, it can take up to 24 hours for any changes you make to take effect. It is possible for you to update a domain and Brandpa not to notice the change for up to 24 hours.
In the next couple of weeks we’ll be introducing coupons. These will allow us to offer a special discount to some of our customers as an incentive for them to shop on our website.
In preparation for this we are now asking whether you consent to sell your domains at up to 10% discount of their list price. This is entirely optional, but should result in higher sales for you.
Learn more about how coupons work
When submitting names, you can now add comments for individual domains. (Previously you could only add comments for all of your domains at once).